To our customers and restaurant personnel,
Now and always, the health and safety of our customers, restaurant personnel and employees is our top priority. We remain committed to cultivating a better world and are living that commitment more than ever in these uncertain times.
We are monitoring this evolving situation very closely and working in accordance with, not only, the local health authorities, but also CDC and FDA to ensure we’re doing all we can to keep everyone safe. This includes heightening our existing industry-leading protocols.
– Conduct wellness checks to confirm the health of each employee before daily work starts and at the end
– Employ robust procedures around cleaning and sanitization
– Mandate handwashing between each delivery
In addition, we are also:
– Stopped all in-person meetings and have switched to remote meetings
– Minimizing standby time in office and inside the venus
– Minimizing physical contact with others
– No contact drop-offs
– Added online payment to minimize transactions with money
Although the transmission of COVID-19 has not been linked to food and food packaging by the USDA or the FDA, safety remains a top priority. We will continue to explore additional tools, protocols, and measures as these unique circumstances evolve.
To each order, on the checkout page, you will also be able to order:
– Hospital grades cleaning soap
– Alcohol surface cleaning spray
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and partnership during this situation and as always, we appreciate your support, commitment, and love of our service.
Be safe, wash your hands.
Your Phnom Penh Team