Grab & Go Sandwiches! You choose your bread, chicken or meat, your veggies and your sauce and off you are!
Best of Authentic Mexican food in the heart of Phnom Penh
Sonoma Oyster is a Oyster restaurant located on Street 108 by the riverside. It boasts the most varieties of Oyster dishes on its menu, and live oysters are imported daily with best quality and fresh. It is a cozy California-style setting with seating and bar on the ground floor and more seating on the mezzanine. Besides, Oyster lovers can enjoy plump Rock Oysters, Pacific or Rock Oysters topped with Norwegian Smoked Salmon and so on.
It is a good place for private parties and special corporate events
Bringing the BEST Bubble tea in the world to the amazing country of Cambodia.
With over 1000 outlets worldwide, Chatime, the best bubble tea in the world is now here in Cambodia after many other countries such as Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippine, Singapore, US, UK, Australia, Indonesia, Canada, UAE, India, Japan, Pakistan, Myanmar.
Chatime Cambodia has an innovative freshly brewed bubble tea experience infused with different natural flavors through “High Tech Tea Making” procedure. Chatime formalizes the tea making standard procedures in “precise timing”, “precise quality” and “precise temperature” to guarantee the best quality drinks with consistency for customers worldwide.
Regarded by many as offering the best pearl milk tea in the world, Chatime is fast becoming a worldwide phenomenon. Unlike other tea drink chains, our teas are brewed fresh in store at optimal temperatures and times to ensure the very best flavour. All of our teas and ingredients are imported directly from Taiwan and we never use premade teas from factories which results in a more robust tea flavour and fragrance. That’s why CHATIME is the best tasting bubble tea.
1. “Chatime Legend Citymall” (9:30am – 9:30pm)- Citymall Shopping Center, 3rd floor ( in front of Legend Cinema)
2. “Chatime Riverside” (9am – 10pm) – Sisowath Quay, near KFC Riverside.
3. “Chatime Norodom” (8am – 9pm) – Preah Norodom Blvd, next to Chaktomok Secondary School.
4. “Chatime Mao Tse Tung” (9am – 9pm) – In front of Toul Tom Pung pagoda, next to Toys & Me.
5.”Chatime Pub Street” (10am – 12am) – In front of BB Angkor Night Market, Pub Street, Siem Reap
6. “Chatime Sorya” (9am – 9pm)- Main entrance of Sorya Shopping Center
7. “Chatime Santhormuk” (8am – 9pm) – next to Arona market, opposite to ACE, Kampuchea Krom Blvd.
8. “Chatime TK Avenue” (9am – 9pm) – in Legend Cinema , TK AVENUE mall (corner street 315 and street 516, Toul Kork, same road as Zaman University)
9. “Chatime Square” (9am – 9pm) – National Assembly street, In front of 3G Football Pitch, Opposite to Australian Embassy.
10. “Chatime BKK” (8am – 9pm) – Street 51 (Pasteur), Next to Bonna Realty Group.
11. “Chatime 271” (9am – 9pm) – Street 271, Opposite to Aknuwat Primary School.
12. “Chatime SEA” (9am – 9pm) – Northbridge Street, Opposite to SEA TV & University of Cambodia (UC).
13. “Chatime Chbar Ampov” (9am – 9pm) – Next to Cambodian Public Bank, Opposite to Beltei 5 School & Acleda Bank.
14. “Chatime Calmette” (9am – 9pm) – Preah Monivong Blvd, Opposite to Calmette Hospital.
15. “Chatime Sen Sok” (9am – 9pm) – Opposite to Tela Petrol Station & Sen Sok International University Hospital.
16. “Chatime Sovanna” (9am – 9pm) – Opposite to main entrance of Sovanna Shopping Centre.
17. “Chatime Boeung Trabek” (8:30am – 9pm) – Preah Monivong Blvd, opposite to Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE)
18. “Chatime Monivong” (9am-9pm) – Corner of St. 310 & Preah Monivong Blvd, opposite to Total Gas Station.
Healthy food with many vegan & gluten free options.
We also sell a range of wholefoods as well as monthly raw food and juice cleanses.
Backyard Cafe now accepts cash and credit card payments.
We serve some of the best local Khmer and Asian dishes.
Serving Indian classical foods.
Bar and Eatery. Western delights.
Phnom Penh’s favorite Vietnamese Sandwich Restaurant!